Video Chaser
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do you agree that the princess is just a bait to William?

+10
Selena 5
melissa15
ELLA@
sophie jinping
lydia he
chrissie*
Angela*
RileyYin
Vicki Z
Tiffany13
14 posters

Go down

do you agree that the princess is just a bait to William? Empty do you agree that the princess is just a bait to William?

Post  Tiffany13 Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:52 am

in my opinion, the princess is just a kind of bait to William, the king can uses her to get more informations about their action , otherwise how can the princess meet with William without obstacle?

Tiffany13

Back to top Go down

do you agree that the princess is just a bait to William? Empty agree

Post  Vicki Z Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:06 am

I agree. After all, the King is a clever man. So it cannot be easy to hide it from him

Vicki Z

Back to top Go down

do you agree that the princess is just a bait to William? Empty No!

Post  RileyYin Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:35 pm

No! I don't think so. Even the King wanted her to be, she wouldn't do that. she had helprd William several times, and she liked him. Besides, in my opinion, she hated the king and her husband. she didn't like them at all!

RileyYin

Back to top Go down

do you agree that the princess is just a bait to William? Empty no

Post  Angela* Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:02 am

For the king, he wanted to get information from the princess because he is afraid to be killed or endure suffering. But he is too cocky to get the truth. Otherwise, he is completely exhausted by the other things, so he didn’t pay any attention to her. As for their meeting, I think the princess have the capability to do what she want without noticed by others.

Angela*

Back to top Go down

do you agree that the princess is just a bait to William? Empty Re: do you agree that the princess is just a bait to William?

Post  chrissie* Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:19 pm

not every bait can attract the fish
not every fish can bite the bait

chrissie*

Back to top Go down

do you agree that the princess is just a bait to William? Empty opinion

Post  lydia he Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:08 pm

1. the king wants to get information from the princess because he is afraid to be killed or lose his power.
2.he believe himself so much and the king just takes advantage of the princess, so he doesn't pay much attention to her.

lydia he

Back to top Go down

do you agree that the princess is just a bait to William? Empty Re: do you agree that the princess is just a bait to William?

Post  sophie jinping Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:27 pm

yes ,i agree with you. beautiful women are always baits in war. it is impossible for the king unable to find a man to negotiate with the enemy.

sophie jinping

Back to top Go down

do you agree that the princess is just a bait to William? Empty I DON'T THINK SO

Post  ELLA@ Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:58 am

Tiffany13 wrote: in my opinion, the princess is just a kind of bait to William, the king can uses her to get more informations about their action , otherwise how can the princess meet with William without obstacle?

i don't think so. in my opinion, the princess falls in true love with william. at the end of the movie, when wailliam is punished to death, we can find their love. and the king has no necessity to do that. only the first time she meet william is arranged by the king.

ELLA@

Back to top Go down

do you agree that the princess is just a bait to William? Empty opinion

Post  melissa15 Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:11 am

maybe in the place of the king, he regards th eprincess as a bait to attract Willaim's attention, but the princess herself reallyloves with Willaim. she takes risks to give message to Willaim and saves him from attacting. she loves Willaim so she devotes herself to him. she loves Willaim so she can't bear him suffering the pain. she loves him so much, how she can regard herself as a bait.

melissa15

Back to top Go down

Post  Selena 5 Sun May 06, 2012 10:33 am

No! I don't think so. She hates the king and her husband. Even the King wanted her to be a bait, she wouldn't do that. Besides, she had helped William several times, and she loved him.

Selena 5

Back to top Go down

do you agree that the princess is just a bait to William? Empty The princess

Post  Anna~ Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:32 am

No! I don't think so. They fall in love with each other naturally.

Anna~

Back to top Go down

Post  chenny Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:56 am

No, I don't think so. She was used as a bait, but she wasn't a bait herself~~~

chenny

Back to top Go down

do you agree that the princess is just a bait to William? Empty re

Post  Eric-05 Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:44 am

The princess is not bait to William. She is a fan to William and like him so that she helps William. The king is fool and the method of communication is not good enough to get much information about the princess. And William is wise too and he cannot be cheated easily. And what’s more, the princess will not be controlled by the king to do the things she doesn’t want.

Eric-05

Back to top Go down

do you agree that the princess is just a bait to William? Empty re

Post  emma-lee Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:17 pm

yes, i can't agree more. on the one hand, he did't want to meet William by himself or by his son for he was afraid that william might kill them. so he chose the princess.on the other hand, he didn't care about her life. if she died, the king could asked for help from France. if she didn't, there was no bad effect.

emma-lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down