Video Chaser
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

heal pains

5 posters

Go down

heal pains Empty heal pains

Post  Grace520 Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:01 am

How to heal pains which are so hard to endure in your life?

Grace520

Back to top Go down

heal pains Empty Re: heal pains

Post  05crystal Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:48 pm

For me, I will talk as much as I can to reduce the feeling of pain. But the moment when I can actually walk out of the shadow the pain brings me should be that I convice myslef that this pain has gone away or any talk is just in vain, because the pain will come back every now and again to torture me. I have suffered that. It is really unbearable for me.

05crystal

Back to top Go down

heal pains Empty time can cure everything

Post  lanny.liu Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:56 pm

in fact, i think time can cure everything, even those things that we thought unbearable. it's said that people who did't experience that thing don't have a right to say whether they can bear it or not. only when you really in that situation can you know how to deal with it. so what should we do with that kind of things? rember that everything will pass with time going on, no matter it's happy or sad. you can also take this kind of experience as a test to you to prepare you for great things too. Smile

lanny.liu

Back to top Go down

heal pains Empty heal pains

Post  sunnysun Wed May 02, 2012 2:14 pm

Pains heal over time. whatever you do the pain comes and goes. Some people like to eat stacks to heal pain, while some others would kike to crying, some will go shopping to heal pains. In my eyes, one will feel very sad when he meet painful events but time will solve the problem. after enough long time you will forget that unbearable pain. So when you feel bad, except that feeling do some thing what can help you feel better, but never pay more attention to the pain. The more you pay attention to it ,the more pain you will have.

sunnysun

Back to top Go down

heal pains Empty Time

Post  RileyYin Thu May 03, 2012 4:53 pm

When you cannot endure the pain, just let it be. Let it alone and time will heal it. Or think it in another way. When you face pains, think it positively. No pains, no gains. Or pour it out. Talk to your friends or someone strange. Or to have a big dinner.

RileyYin

Back to top Go down

heal pains Empty Re: heal pains

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum