Video Chaser
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On Mercy-killing

+4
chenny
Richard007
05crystal
Vicki Z
8 posters

Go down

On Mercy-killing  Empty On Mercy-killing

Post  Vicki Z Thu May 31, 2012 9:44 am

If I had an incurable disease, I will choose a graceful death.

I think, for some old people who are dying, mercy-killing is not so bad...

Vicki Z

Back to top Go down

On Mercy-killing  Empty death sometimes is better

Post  05crystal Thu May 31, 2012 10:12 am

I agree with you. If I have cancer that cannot be cured, I will choose death because living is a sufffring for me as well as my family. But I believe my parents will not just let me go. Maybe for them, this struggle means hope rather than suffering.

05crystal

Back to top Go down

On Mercy-killing  Empty you are right

Post  Richard007 Thu May 31, 2012 6:06 pm

Yes, I agree with you. And that is what most Americans think. However, it may not be a good or suitable idea for traditional Chinese, and it is illegal in China.

Richard007

Back to top Go down

On Mercy-killing  Empty Re: On Mercy-killing

Post  chenny Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:31 am

Mercy-killing is very controversial all over the world. Even in America, mercy-killing is legal in only a few states. If I was suffering from agony and going to die, I would like to choose mercy-killing. Maybe it shouldn't be called killing, but relief.

chenny

Back to top Go down

On Mercy-killing  Empty re`~

Post  lydia he Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:26 pm

I agree with you. If I have some bad disease that cannot be cured, I will choose death because livingmeans that i will suffer a lot for the rest of my life and my family will get great burden.however,I believe my family members will not let me choose this way. if it has chance to live, they must do whatever they can to save my life. For them, this struggle means hope to live.

lydia he

Back to top Go down

Post  Davidhuo Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:20 am

In fact, for the aged people with badly disease, mercy killing is a good way to leave the world. Meanwhile, as chiledren, before their parents leaving, they should do something meaningful for parents, such as, going for a walk, feeding them, bathing for them, etc.

Davidhuo

Back to top Go down

On Mercy-killing  Empty agree~

Post  Angela* Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:21 am

Yeah, I also think so~~ for me, I can’t stand living with painful disease or incurable disease. Sometimes, I will think that, if one day I got some accident and I couldn’t take care of myself, I will choose to leave this lovely world. I don’t want to live in the world to bother others.

Angela*

Back to top Go down

Post  Dianapu Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:42 pm

you are right. even just one second is valuable to them

Dianapu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: