Video Chaser
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About John Q's son

+4
Davidhuo
05crystal
RileyYin
Juliaye
8 posters

Go down

About John Q's son Empty About John Q's son

Post  Juliaye Sat May 26, 2012 12:25 pm

Have you noticed that John Q’s son, such a little boy, was so brave and understanding even though he was going to die? Have anyone of your family your members experienced some illness and your whole family fought together until cured him or her?

Juliaye

Back to top Go down

About John Q's son Empty Re: About John Q's son

Post  RileyYin Sun May 27, 2012 9:02 am

Yes, the young boy is very a brave, sensibleboy. I admire his relationship with his parents and the way he communicates with his father. Indeed, illness can help people geow up. My younger became being mature suddenly after her serious illness several years ago. I feel happy that she is very healthy now.

RileyYin

Back to top Go down

About John Q's son Empty children are braver

Post  05crystal Mon May 28, 2012 3:46 pm

Sometimes children are far braver than adults because they are innocent about the death so they prefer to regard death as a way to another world. I am easily moved by people who have courage when facing death. It is really a glory in life.

05crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Davidhuo Thu May 31, 2012 7:08 am

Illness is nothing frightening. What matters for patients is how they accept their disease. If you hold hope to your life, God will not treat fair. But if you lose hope, death is just around the corner. The boy isn't worried about the death because he is innocent, optimistic and lovely. Faced with illness, patients need this kind of spirit.

Davidhuo

Back to top Go down

About John Q's son Empty A clever son

Post  Richard007 Thu May 31, 2012 6:12 pm

He is really a lovely son. He can understand the difficulty of his family and try to help his family, which moves me most. However, when I was young, I was not so excellent as him. What is worse, I often quarreled with my mother. At thought of that, I feel ashamed. I need to learn from this little boy. God bless him and he will be all right soon.

Richard007

Back to top Go down

About John Q's son Empty re~

Post  lydia he Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:33 pm

to some degree, I agree with Crystal "Sometimes children are far braver than adults because they are innocent about the death". but i still think everyone may be afraid of death. for example, in the movie, if john's son is not afraid, he may not ask "dad,will i die?" differently, theyregard death as a way to another world, which is full of happiness . I am easily moved by people who have courage when facing death and easily moved by the love between he and his father.

lydia he

Back to top Go down

About John Q's son Empty reply

Post  Eric-05 Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:35 am

His son is a brave boy, if I was in that situation, I would cry and cry, I don’t know what I will do. Last year, my grandma had a heavy hurt, I cried as soon as I heard the information. I was so sad at that moment. I am not brave enough to face those things. Not all the people can do that.

Eric-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Dianapu Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:07 pm

he is a brave boy, and he can understand his parents' trouble. when he was nearly dying, I feel so sad for him.

Dianapu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down