Video Chaser
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what do you think of the marrige betweenmurron and wallace??

4 posters

Go down

what do you think of the marrige betweenmurron and wallace??  Empty what do you think of the marrige betweenmurron and wallace??

Post  melissa15 Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:20 am

what do you think of the marrige between murron and wallace?? is it the marrige that kills the lovely girl. if they don't get married, maybe the soldier wouldn't rape the lovely girl. only after he saw the lovely relationship between murron and wallace, he rapes the girl. the giel sacrifice too much for the love Rolling Eyes

melissa15

Back to top Go down

what do you think of the marrige betweenmurron and wallace??  Empty the marriage between them

Post  Sophia14 Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:06 pm

I do not think the marriage between them killed the lovely girl. Even though they do ont get married,the official will find other execuses to kill the people who will protest them.I think the marriage between them is just a clue to kill the people.At first, i think they will not kill her.But just because of this, the people can protest the official and can be free.

Sophia14

Back to top Go down

what do you think of the marrige betweenmurron and wallace??  Empty R e

Post  Vicki Z Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:54 pm

That is romantic. Actually every marrige in secret can be described romantic, like Romeo and Julilet. What tragic is that these kind of things just happen in stories, or in the past. There are so many restricted things. Anyway, there love is beautiful.

Vicki Z

Back to top Go down

what do you think of the marrige betweenmurron and wallace??  Empty Re: what do you think of the marrige betweenmurron and wallace??

Post  05crystal Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:00 pm

Well, I agree with Melissa more. Even though they do not get married, the girl still risks suffering that king of insult one day. It's the only a matter of time. It is the death of the girl that makes Wallence realize that the only way to gain the freedom is to fight!

05crystal

Back to top Go down

what do you think of the marrige betweenmurron and wallace??  Empty Re: what do you think of the marrige betweenmurron and wallace??

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum