Video Chaser
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you want to be a doctor?Why or why not?

+6
chrissie*
emma-lee
Anna~
Richard007
05crystal
Grace520
10 posters

Go down

Do you want to be a doctor?Why or why not? Empty Do you want to be a doctor?Why or why not?

Post  Grace520 Thu May 31, 2012 7:17 am

Did you ever have any desire to be a doctor? why?

Grace520

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a doctor?Why or why not? Empty Re: Do you want to be a doctor?Why or why not?

Post  05crystal Thu May 31, 2012 10:22 am

Yes, before I went to university, my dream was to be a doctor. I think doctors are very potential because they will spend their whole life learning, which in a sense is a challenge in life. I like this progressing life-style. Also, I do hope that my parents can get regular physical check-up when they are in their old age. If I were a doctor, it will be very convenient and money-saving.
However, now I feel lucky that I did not choose medicine as my major. With a better understanding of doctors, I think I am incapable of tolerating the heavy burden.

05crystal

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a doctor?Why or why not? Empty maybe or maybe not

Post  Richard007 Thu May 31, 2012 6:03 pm

Doctor is a holy job, I think. Especially as a professional doctor, he can save many lives. But nowadays, many doctors just take his job as a tool to make money and never care about the patients' lives. That is too ashamed. As for me , I try to make myself healthy and strong so that I will never ask a doctor for help.

Richard007

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a doctor?Why or why not? Empty I don't want to be a doctor

Post  Anna~ Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:00 am

I don't want to be a doctor. I think this profession is too tired and boring.

Anna~

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a doctor?Why or why not? Empty about doctor

Post  emma-lee Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:22 pm

once i was desired to be a doctor. it is not only can help people reduce pain but also can make a lot of money. however, i changed my mind because it was not easy to be a doctor. first of all, one have to study hard and then you have to face the death. that's what i can't endure. i can't imagine when i am alone in the lab or in the hospital.

emma-lee

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a doctor?Why or why not? Empty Re: Do you want to be a doctor?Why or why not?

Post  chrissie* Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:28 pm

blood and shot are horroble~~~~~~~

chrissie*

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie* Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:28 pm

Anna~ wrote:I don't want to be a doctor. I think this profession is too tired and boring.

and under a lot of pressure

chrissie*

Back to top Go down

Post  Candy Z Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:05 am

I don't think doctor is a easy job. First, it needs professional skills, I don't think I can do good with it. Second, in nowadays, doctor is not a safe job. If you can't cure your patients, you may be killed by them.

Candy Z

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a doctor?Why or why not? Empty sometimes,yes~

Post  Vicki Z Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:40 am

sometimes, I wish I were the best doctor in this world, then I could heal someone I cherish...I want to take away his pain. But, I also feel it is very difficult to be a good doctor.

Vicki Z

Back to top Go down

Do you want to be a doctor?Why or why not? Empty i had that idea long time ago

Post  lanny.liu Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:39 am

To tell you the truth, to be a doctor is one of my dream, but now it seems impossible to achieve it. I don’t want to be a western doctor who has to see organs and blood everyday, and what I want to be is a Chinese traditional doctor who can cure the disease without open patients’ belly or other parts of human body. What’s more, I will be able to cure some disease which western medicine cannot. It’s a dream now! No

lanny.liu

Back to top Go down

Post  Dianapu Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:35 pm

When I was in kindergarten, my teacher asked me what would you want to be in the future, I said that I wanted to be a doctor. Now I was in English major, and I wanted to study journalism in my graduate study. so, although once it was dream, it is so far from me now.

Dianapu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum