Video Chaser
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't trust boys?!

+10
sophie jinping
chrissie*
Eric-05
Angela*
sunnysun
Tiffany13
Richard007
Rebecca YZ
ELLA@
Vicki Z
14 posters

Go down

Don't trust boys?! Empty Don't trust boys?!

Post  Vicki Z Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:40 pm

I really like the beautiful, cute princess. But how could W fall in love with another woman, after dreaming of his wife in the night?

Vicki Z

Back to top Go down

Don't trust boys?! Empty it is a good warning for girl

Post  ELLA@ Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:40 pm

dear viciki, i love your topic. it is a good warning for girls.yeah, for girls we cannot trust boys with heart and soul. like wallace, he had promised to love Murron for all his life. HOWEVER, he loves the princess soon after seeing her just twice. maybe there is nothing perpetul, including love. i think the phenomon is common in the modern society. for girls, the best way is to become more dependent and have our own idea. Very Happy

ELLA@

Back to top Go down

Don't trust boys?! Empty Re: Don't trust boys?!

Post  Rebecca YZ Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:16 pm

Actually I don't think it's a big deal. After all, Murron had died, and William had the right to find another piece of relationship. And kissing the princess didn't mean that William had changed his mind for Murron, maybe it was just his way of showing thanks to her for her help. The Westerners are opener than us Smile

Rebecca YZ

Back to top Go down

Don't trust boys?! Empty That's the character of great figure

Post  Richard007 Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:45 am

This is a question you girls will never understand. Many great figures in history do not have only one woman who would like to sacrifice for them. But it does not mean the man does not love the former one. I don't know how to say. If you think it is unfair or this kind of man is not good one, just leave him. That's you right.

Richard007

Back to top Go down

Don't trust boys?! Empty is it a good example of boys cannot be trusted?

Post  Tiffany13 Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 am

Vicki Z wrote:I really like the beautiful, cute princess. But how could W fall in love with another woman, after dreaming of his wife in the night?
yes, i have the same feeling with you, because on the one hand, william seems to be loves his wife deeply, but on the other hand, how can he fall in love with another girl at such a short period of time, i am really cannot understand it . Then what is his love to his wife mean? What's more , i think that the princess looks like his wife is just a kind of excuse for him, if he really has his wife in his heart, how can he accept another girl?

Tiffany13

Back to top Go down

Don't trust boys?! Empty Re

Post  Vicki Z Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:02 am

Richard007 wrote:This is a question you girls will never understand. Many great figures in history do not have only one woman who would like to sacrifice for them. But it does not mean the man does not love the former one. I don't know how to say. If you think it is unfair or this kind of man is not good one, just leave him. That's you right.
I think that is the difference on love between girls and boys. For most girls, love means the only mate and the eternal. Maybe even he is dead, but she is not willing to let it go, at least in a certain period. So don't appreciate what W did. It't not easy to state it clear. Anyway, there do exist good boys.

Vicki Z

Back to top Go down

Don't trust boys?! Empty

Post  sunnysun Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:53 pm

I know William love his wife very much but i can't understand why he can fall in love with another girl after he said to his wife he miss her and want to life with her in dream. Actually, he forgot his wife ,forgot his swear under the cross when he saw the princess. i can understand he will love other girls after his wife's death, because many things changed. For our girls we should protect ourselves from cheating by bad boys , haha, of course William is an attractive man.

sunnysun

Back to top Go down

Don't trust boys?! Empty Re

Post  Angela* Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:18 am

Er… I think it’s quite normal. We are just ordinary people, and we have the right to pursue for happiness. Anyway, Murron had died, he missed her and always put her in his heart, but it doesn’t mean that he should refused to accept the new love, refused to begin a new, fresh life without her. And his new love doesn’t mean he had forgotten all his past, doesn’t mean he had betrayed his wife.

Angela*

Back to top Go down

Don't trust boys?! Empty boys

Post  Eric-05 Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:23 pm

don't trust boys? Every boy lies because his own reason. Sometimes the girl like the beautiful words, what should boys do? they says what the girls want. life is difficult and we want to make it easy. Lies are not bad for life, or for girls. When some one says to you that you are beautiful, give him a smile. Because no one must be responsible to say some beautiful words to another.

Eric-05

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie* Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:17 pm

It was also a question bothering me for a long time. until gradually I realize that even myself, until I finally settle down the people I am in a relationship with, I may jump from one to another. The feeling maybe just appreciation or like, maybe not love. True love must endure time and tough. As for W’s change, We could not say more because we are not the inside. Love is something hurts us so much until we finally meet the right guy.

chrissie*

Back to top Go down

Post  sophie jinping Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:35 pm

it is an intellectual question worth thinking. i am also wonder if wallance love his wife trully, and what felling he keeps to the princess, is that true love. we have seen that he almost has no time to know what kind of person the women are,because most of his time are dovoted to the war. he falls in love easily with women. if you must let me choose who he loves, i can only say maybe he loves his wife more. his wife shares more memory with him, but as to the appearance and ability msybe the princess is more suitable to him.

sophie jinping

Back to top Go down

Post  Davidhuo Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:46 am

I think Wallace just wants to show his thanks for the princess. During the big event, braver's heart is also weak from another aspect, especially to the gentle and beautiful princess. What's more, his wife has died and he has found something common in the priccess just like Murron-truth, goodness and beauty. At the end of the movie, before Wallace was killed, his wife appeared in his mind and was smiling to him. So he has given his heart to Murron.

Davidhuo

Back to top Go down

Don't trust boys?! Empty opinion~

Post  lydia he Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:37 pm

Vicki Z wrote:I really like the beautiful, cute princess. But how could W fall in love with another woman, after dreaming of his wife in the night?

I could say I really like your topic. I also waonder why W fall in love with another woman so quickly?
Boys can't be trust. It seems that they are so easy to change their heart to another girl.

True love is really hard to find. If you think you have found your true love, you two live together for many years. After these years, no one knows whether he loves you or not.Divorce is common inrecent yeaars. After couples divorce, they even not be friends.

lydia he

Back to top Go down

Don't trust boys?! Empty beautiful words and lies

Post  melissa15 Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:25 am

Eric-05 wrote:don't trust boys? Every boy lies because his own reason. Sometimes the girl like the beautiful words, what should boys do? they says what the girls want. life is difficult and we want to make it easy. Lies are not bad for life, or for girls. When some one says to you that you are beautiful, give him a smile. Because no one must be responsible to say some beautiful words to another.
i agree that girls sometimes like to listen to the beautiful words because they want to attract your attention and know that you really put her in heart. a praise or a smile can makes them happy. but you must be responsible for the lies. though we wants it, it doesn't mean that we must have it or we ask it from you. once boys have said it to girls, the girls will put it in heart and remember it.

melissa15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sophia14 Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:51 pm

sometimes i think we should be careful to boys. in the movie, i do not think he can fall in love with the princess so quickly. even though she has something similar with his wife, she did not his wife actually. if he loves his wife deeply, he would not fall in love with the princess and have the relationship with her. we can trust boys, but we should be careful and cannot devote all our feelings to them.

Sophia14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down