Video Chaser
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Patriot (I) Values and Rights

+18
RileyYin
Richard007
Rebecca YZ
05crystal
Sophia14
Eric-05
sophie jinping
emma-lee
Angela*
melissa15
Vicki Z
lydia he
sunnysun
Davidhuo
lanny.liu
Juliaye
chenny
Admin
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

the Patriot (I) Values and Rights - Page 2 Empty respect to Self-dignity

Post  Grace520 Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:56 am

Admin wrote:
What traditional values of America culture do you think where depicted in movie so far? Why?

What American Bill of Rights do you think where depicted in movie so far? Why?

Give examples... Question

People fight for freedom, for love for their family in this movie. I think the true reason that pushes them to fight is their human dignity. They are human, they care their family and they their love, so they feel their responsibility to protect these things they care and love. It's not just American culture but the couture of the world.

Grace520

Back to top Go down

the Patriot (I) Values and Rights - Page 2 Empty RE:patriot I values and rights

Post  ELLA@ Sat May 12, 2012 10:34 am

values:
freedom: it hink in the movie, in the Revolutional war, American interpret their strong desire for freedom. the fight bravely and sacrifice for the freedom.
independence: the Revolutional war not only show American strong desire for freedom but also convey their independent spirit. for example, when Gabrel decided to join the army that is against his father's will, Martin have to respect gabriel's decision. at the same time, Gabriel's devotin to his nation for the freedom moves us.

rights
American Bill of Rights:
Amendment II -- A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a Free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.
in the movie, Martin led the militia to fight against Red army, which depict the bill. I love you

ELLA@

Back to top Go down

the Patriot (I) Values and Rights - Page 2 Empty Re: the Patriot (I) Values and Rights

Post  Dianapu Thu May 17, 2012 5:55 pm

I think it is democracy and independence that display in this movies

Dianapu

Back to top Go down

the Patriot (I) Values and Rights - Page 2 Empty values

Post  Anna~ Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:03 am

Equality, through which all people are entitled to life, liberty, rights, and the freedom to pursue happiness regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, nationality and social or economic conditions;

Diversity, a value that enriches our perspectives and gives value and legitimacy to our work;

Accountability, the basis of trust in our internal practices and interactions with other actors in the human rights community;

Knowledge sharing, key to the enhanced protection of human rights, improved quality of people’s participation in society and the creation of forward looking human rights programmes;

Vision, dedication to changing daunting human rights realities by investing in efforts to generate better instruments and enabling contexts for human rights to flourish;

Integrity, as the basis of high quality, transparent and sustainable work.

Anna~

Back to top Go down

the Patriot (I) Values and Rights - Page 2 Empty Re: the Patriot (I) Values and Rights

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2