Video Chaser
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Q (Part 1)

+14
Eric-05
sunnysun
ELLA@
Richard007
Vicki Z
Grace520
Sophia14
lydia he
emma-lee
lanny.liu
RileyYin
chenny
Juliaye
Admin
18 posters

Go down

John  Q (Part 1) Empty John Q (Part 1)

Post  Admin Fri May 25, 2012 12:34 am

As a father, what would you sacrifice or do to save the life of your child? study

Admin
Admin

https://videochaser.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

John  Q (Part 1) Empty sacrifice

Post  Juliaye Sat May 26, 2012 12:12 pm

I think I will do everything that can save my child and no matter what costs, I would sacrifice only if he could live. If he needed blood, I would donate my blood; if he needed organs, I would not hesitate to give my organs to him. Maybe I would die, but I don’t care because I would be heart-broken after-life without my baby or maybe if I didn’t do something to him at his hard time, I would regret and be tortured by the regret in the rest of my life. So in order to reduce my pain, I also should do as much as possible to save him.

Juliaye

Back to top Go down

John  Q (Part 1) Empty Re: John Q (Part 1)

Post  chenny Sat May 26, 2012 3:03 pm

i think it's an instinct of all healthy human beings to protect their child. if their child is in trouble they would natually do everything for him or her. the movie is quite moving because every one can relate to such kind of emotion.

chenny

Back to top Go down

Post  RileyYin Sun May 27, 2012 8:50 am

As a father or mother, maybe I will do everything for my child. In the movie, the father chose to threten the man to put his son's name on the list. Of course, we all know it is illegal. Some may saythat he can choose other ways, some better ways, to save his child. But I think, many people can understand the father why he does that. however, does understanding mean forgiving?

RileyYin

Back to top Go down

John  Q (Part 1) Empty everyhing

Post  lanny.liu Tue May 29, 2012 6:56 am

Admin wrote:As a father, what would you sacrifice or do to save the life of your child? study
This world is filled with wonderful things, and the love between parents and children is one of them. It’s the saddest thing to see your child in a bad healthy condition, especially when you do your best but still fail to protect him. I can really understand the feeling of the father in the film and I really have sympathy with him and admire him. I really hope things will change at last and give them a line of hope.

lanny.liu

Back to top Go down

John  Q (Part 1) Empty re

Post  emma-lee Tue May 29, 2012 5:09 pm

I will do everything I can to save my child, even my life. As a mother, I will give the best to my child, because child is all my life. Just like my father, what he does now is to let my sister and I live better. He once said that “that you are happy is the best thing I want to know”. Therefore, I believe most parents will try their best to save the lives of their children.

emma-lee

Back to top Go down

John  Q (Part 1) Empty RE~

Post  lydia he Tue May 29, 2012 5:51 pm

I think I will do everything that I can do to save my child .if he or she can live, I would sacrifice all things I have. If his life needs my life, I would choose to die to exchange his survive. I don’t care much about myself; I would try my best to reduce his hard-time. It’s also a saddest thing to see the child in an unhealthy condition, especially when I do my best but still can’t save him. I hope all the parents will not suffer this pain like it in the film, all the children are healthy, and all the families will be happy forever.

lydia he

Back to top Go down

John  Q (Part 1) Empty sacrifice

Post  Sophia14 Thu May 31, 2012 4:55 am

i think i will do everything i can to save the life of my children. what i wish is that he or shr can live, even though i sacrifice my life to save his life. in the world, all the parents have the same in common, as long as they can do something they will do them to help. sometimes even though at last i can not save the life of my children, in the process i will do my best to save their life. even i have do some criminal things like the father in the film, i will do it.

Sophia14

Back to top Go down

John  Q (Part 1) Empty my child is everything for me

Post  Grace520 Thu May 31, 2012 7:07 am

Admin wrote:As a father, what would you sacrifice or do to save the life of your child? study
I have never been a father and I will never have an opportunity to be a father. But I could feel a father's great love to his child from list of fathers in our realistic life and in some movies. So I think I, would like all fathers, would rather sacrifice everything to save my child including my life.

Grace520

Back to top Go down

John  Q (Part 1) Empty Everything

Post  Vicki Z Thu May 31, 2012 9:39 am

I have never been a mother, but I can figure it out from the story I heard. A boy was burn trrribly in a fire. He need skin transplant. So his father did all he could did. At last, his skin was enough for his son(in sense of medical science), the doctor stopped taking his skin. But, this father asked the doctor to save his son by any means, so, eventually, the doctor transplanted his skin of back, without any narcotic drug. I think, in front father love, pain is nothing. He can do anything his son need.

Vicki Z

Back to top Go down

John  Q (Part 1) Empty I wiil give my heart to my son

Post  Richard007 Thu May 31, 2012 5:58 pm

According to Chinese traditional values, parents' love and

sacrifice for children ask for no conpensation. They are the

parents' spontaneous behaviors because children is their hope and

they would like to do anything for the children. If the tragedy in

the film happens in a Chinese family, the parents would do anything

possible to save their child. Just like what David said in class,"I

would give me heart to him if I have no choice." It is really

selfishless of Chinese parents. Besides, it is necessary to use

that kind of question to exam one person's moral sense. However, I

hope no family in the world will suffer this disaster in reality

because it is too hard for anybody who is caught in this situation,

even may lead to the collapse of a family. Finally, as a Chinese

boy, I will love my child selfishlessly in the future. If I were

the father in the film, I would give my heart to my boy.

Richard007

Back to top Go down

John  Q (Part 1) Empty JOHN Q part 1

Post  ELLA@ Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:17 am

i will do everything to save my children. i think every parent will regard their children above everything. it is invisible bond that makes parent so great that they can sacrifice everything to love their children. after watching the movie, i introspecting with myself, if the same thing happens to my parents, what can i do for them. will i have the courage to sacrifice myself to save my parents. if i must denote my heart to my parents, whether i will hesitate or not? parents's love to us are altruistic, while our love to our parents sometimes are selfish Crying or Very sad

ELLA@

Back to top Go down

Post  sunnysun Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:26 pm

i will do whatever to save my baby. Children are the whole world to parents, i always know that. the parents' love the most selfless love in the world.

sunnysun

Back to top Go down

John  Q (Part 1) Empty reply

Post  Eric-05 Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:00 am

If my children had something wrong, I will save them no matter what I will cost. I cannot understand some parents who abandon their child. If they cannot offer to rise up a child, they could choose to induce abortion. A child comes to the world and the parents of it should do the things they must to. I will try my best to save my baby if the day came.

Eric-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Davidhuo Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:48 am

As a responsible and reasonable father, if have no enough money to save my child, first I will raise money to the public. I believe the society won't let a boy or girl leave the world before he or she enjoys his or her life. If it doesn't work, I will donate everything that my child needs.

Davidhuo

Back to top Go down

John  Q (Part 1) Empty It depends

Post  Angela* Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:15 am

It depends on the situation. If his life is threatened by anything irresistible, such as disease or accident or other things, of course I will sacrifice everything I can to save his life.
But, if his life is threatened by something which he is deserved, I won’t try to save his life. Such as, if he killed someone, or he have commit a terrible crime. I won’t encourage crime.

Angela*

Back to top Go down

Post  Selena 5 Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:05 pm

As a father, I would sacrifice everything I have to save my child. My child is more valuable than my own life. without him, it is meaningless for me to live in the world. So, if I could do something to save him, even if what I do is against the law or even I would spend a few years in the prison, I would do it without any hesitation

Selena 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Rebecca YZ Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:41 am

First of all I will do whatever I can to create a better environment for him, including educational resource and medical conditions. I think that is one of the reasons why we need to work hard now- to be able to prepare the better living conditions for our family. But if all these works are in vain and my kid is suffering from severe disease, I may take actions that just like John Q. I believe that parents should do whatever they can to save their children's life.

Rebecca YZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down