Video Chaser
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who is responsible for John Q's trouble?

+3
chenny
Eric-05
lanny.liu
7 posters

Go down

who is responsible for John Q's trouble? Empty who is responsible for John Q's trouble?

Post  lanny.liu Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:32 am

In fact, I want to say who is responsible for John Q’s tragedy, but it seems not true for he get a relatively happy ending. But we all know that there are a lot of people in real life who really suffer the same problem but are not so lucky to end in that way. So who do you think is responsible for this situation? The people themselves? The society? Or the government? Or someone else?Question Question

lanny.liu

Back to top Go down

who is responsible for John Q's trouble? Empty re:

Post  Eric-05 Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:35 am

I think the society will be responsible for John Q’s trouble. The things in society have many differences from that in our mind. There are many unfair things in the world; we will feel more despair if we have more hope on the society. But we must be brave to shoot for the things beyond to us. Nobody will help you if you yourself don’t try.

Eric-05

Back to top Go down

who is responsible for John Q's trouble? Empty Re: who is responsible for John Q's trouble?

Post  chenny Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:32 pm

I'm not sure...everyone in the movie was just doing what he or she was supposed to do. the father faught for his child's chance to live. the doctor and faculty in the hoispital seemd ruthless but they were only abiding the rules. nobady was mean or evil. As for the goverment and the medical system, they have to take all the members in the society into consideration.

chenny

Back to top Go down

who is responsible for John Q's trouble? Empty Re: who is responsible for John Q's trouble?

Post  Selena 5 Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:00 pm

In my opinion, it is the society and the government that is responsible for John Q’s trouble. Our government should do everything they can to insure that people’s lives are saved. We should ask the patients to leave the hospital just because they cannot afford the medical expenses. The society and the hospital should also take action to save people’s life. after all, there is nothing more important than a person’s life.

Selena 5

Back to top Go down

who is responsible for John Q's trouble? Empty I don't know

Post  Richard007 Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:16 am

Maybe you can censure the govrnment, the society and other things, but it is nonsense, I think. John also says to his son in the movie:"Make a lot of money if you want. Things can go easy when you have money." This is true. As you say, John gets help at the end while many people who suffer do not. What can they do? Should they also take a gun and take hostages? It is impossible. Anyhow, we still have to trust our country, our government and everyone around us. The world will be peaceful forever if on every matter that who is responsible can be found out.

Richard007

Back to top Go down

who is responsible for John Q's trouble? Empty who is responsible

Post  emma-lee Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:19 pm

in my opinion, i think that there are a lot of factors. John Q himself, he changed his insurance because of low price without reading the new clauses carefully. then it is the insurance company, it should tell people what are included in the insurance and not. the third is the government, it should take responsibility for its citizens and protect the rights of them.there are other little factors.

emma-lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Dianapu Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:02 pm

nobody can take the resposbility for Jone's trouble. it is the rule of this sociaty. maybe you will say that i am too negative. the rule is that if you are powerful enough ,your children will benifit from you. if not, there will be many troubles. so, on the basis that we cannot change this sociaty and its rule,we should ensure that we are powerful enough to protect our families.

Dianapu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down